Save the date: Network meeting 17-18 October 2017
The next Network meeting will take place in Værnes, at the Scandic Hell hotel, on October 17-18th. More info
New publications available online
Papers presented at OMAE2017
- Visual Analytics in Ship Performance and Navigation Information for Sensor Specific Fault Detection, by L.P. Perera and B. Mo, OMAE 2017. Download here
- Digitalization of Sea going Vessels under High Dimensional Data Driven Models, by L.P. Perera and B. Mo, OMAE 2017. Download here
- Visualization of Relative Wind Profiles in relation to Actual Weather Conditions of Ship Routes, by L.P. Perera, B. Mo, and M.P. Nowak, OMAE 2017. Download here
- Models and methods for efficiency estimation of a marine electric power grid, by T.I. Bø and Eilif Pedersen, OMAE 2017. Download here
- Real-Time Hybrid Model (ReaTHM® ) testing of the hybrid power plant, by K.K. Yum, OMAE 2017. Download here
Webinar June 2017
The presentations and reports from the Webinar on LNG-fuelled vessels (June 21st) are available for download
Work in progress
Progress reports for the first half of 2017 are available for consultation on the website.
WP1, WP2, WP3, WP4, WP5, SP1, SP7
- Smart Maritime is hosting two MSc students from NTNU this summer – Astrid Vamråk Solheim and Joakim Tveiten Vigsnes. They are currently working on a parameter study based on the ship type, trade and size relevant to Star Lysefjord, which will serve as input for developing the alternative vessel concept (SP7 Simulation-based concept design).
- Jon Dæhlen will join SINTEF Ocean and the Smart Maritime team in August. Jon has background in engineering cybernetics and will work with SP7 Simulation-based concept design.
Strategy and Board meeting
August 30-31, 2017
Scientific Advisory Committee meeting
Sept 19, 2017
Network meeting 2017/2
Oct. 17-18, 2017
Host: SINTEF Ocean, Otto Nielsens veg 10, 7052 Trondheim • PO.Box 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim