WEBINAR:Smart Maritime Simulation Platform -Gymir-ShipX plug-in release
Date: Friday, October 29th
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
Place: Microsoft Teams - all invitees in Bcc.
Organiser: SINTEF Ocean
ShipX with Gymir-plugin has been released in beta, and in this occasion we would like to present the latest developments in WP4, and also discuss planned further work.
- ShipX with Gymir-plugin, presentation of latest version of the tool
- Ship models for Gymir with wind-assisted propulsion
- Virtual Captain: Making active route and speed decisions for more realistic simulations
- Optimal ship lifetime fuel and power system selection
- Jon S. Dæhlen, Research Scientist at SINTEF Ocean and Leader of SFI Smart Maritime WP4.
- Benjamin Lagemann, NTNU, PhD candidate WP4, Methodology for low-emission concept ship design
Presentations available for download: (requires login)