Author(s): Agathe Rialland
Scientific advisory committe meeting presentation - 2018-09-20
The third meeting with the Scientific Advisory Committee took place on September 20, 2018 in Trondheim.
The meeting- aimed at collecting feedback and advice on scientific progress.
Board members Jan Øivind Svardal (Grieg Star), Jan fredrik Hansen (ABB) and Per Ingeberg (Rolls-Royce Marine) attended the meeting and presented their perspective on the collaboration between industry and research at Smart Maritime. The second part of the meeting focused on scientific achievements. The assessment report from the Committee will form one part of the documentation to be submitted to the Norwegian Research Council and review panel of Midway evaluation later in 2018.
Scientific Presentations from the SAC meeting can be consulted here.
Members of Smart Maritime Scientific Advisory Committee:
- Professor Osman Turan, University of Strathclyde
- Professor Harilaos N. Psaraftis, Technical University of Denmark
- Professor Rickard Bensow, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Professor Karin Andersson, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Friedrich Wirz, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)
The role of the Scientific Advisory Committee is to advice the Centre management on scientific focus and priority as well as monitoring the research progress.
The full presentation and meeting agenda can be consulted below (SFI memebers only)
Log in to view content